[Vision2020] Ed the Viking, Greenland, and Global Warming

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Mar 16 08:07:55 PDT 2007

Nick, you really need to get over your penchant for modifying the behavior
of others so as to conform it to some oddball-misfit ideal of yours.  If
some folks enjoy a beef steak for dinner--get over it!  If you really
agonize over the future of our planet due to the threat from flatulent
cattle, you need to see a therapist.

Man!  Al Gore is bringing the nutjobs out of the woodwork.

-T