[Vision2020] Ed the Viking, Greenland, and Global Warming

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 15 22:55:38 PDT 2007

Greetings:

I've not seen this message in my in-box, so I'm sending it again.

I just wanted to verify that my source on methane release from livestock was from the UN's FAO report that Megan cited.

However, I respect Ted's research and reasoning skills and I would be happy to defer to his judgment on this issue since he has done more research on this than anyone on this list.

Thanks, Ted, for making it clear that raising beef cattle, no matter how they fart, is a terribly inefficient and enviornmentally disastrous way of getting the protein that we need.

Nick Gier