[Vision2020] Daily News co-opts V2020

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 19:39:27 PDT 2007

The dignified silence thing is meant for everyone.  Even if you don't
start something, why not just stop it by not replying?  The same would
go for J Ford and Tom and anyone else who is posting just to get a dig
in.  I'm not that interested in who starts it - I'm more interested in
who stops it.

It's a free list.  I'm just stating what I'd like to see.

Paul