[Vision2020] Gambinos

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Mar 14 11:57:32 PDT 2007

I rarely eat out. I have eaten at Gamino's a few time and liked it. Italian food is very good. Chinese food is great also. You get a lot food for a low price. I have eaten at a mongolian restaurant is Stockton. It was excellent also. This is the kind of multi-culturalism I would like to see. My daughter belonged to the international club at LCSC. They have an anual dinner featuring food from all over the world along with entertainment from  everywhere. I would recommend it to everyone.

Roger