[Vision2020] Words Bring Pause

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 22:42:27 PDT 2007

Paul Writes; "Which is downright ironic when you notice that the people proposing this aren't Native Americans."

  Perhaps if they had, they would still have all their people, land and culture.

  A language is not just words, it is a culture and way of speaking. Any Native American will tell you that. No, I think being too kind, accommodating, and willing to share is what got the Natives in trouble. We should not repeat their mistakes. Flower power doesn't always work.

  The environment cannot handle the overpopulation, the rivers, like the Colorado are already drying up. The jobs are paying less. The smog is unbearable, and the cost of housing is too prohibitive with massive illegal and uncontrolled immigration. We need to discourage immigration into the US, and make sure we keep the diversity of culture we have in this country, not make the SW United States an extension of Mexico.

  Best,

  Donovan

Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:
          "I think we are making a mistake - we should be trying to attract immigrants to this country."
  I do not think we are having any trouble in this area...immigration requests are flooding us.