[Vision2020] Daylight savings time and my VCR

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 15:59:21 PDT 2007

Carl,

I tempted fate.  I was on a 10 and a half hour flight last night during the dreaded daylight savings time change.  The local time here in Berlin Germany is 11:57pm (compared to 3:57pm PDT) but I don't think they sprung forward.  This whole debacle has been much worse than Y2K.  My electronic calendar is messed up for the next 3 weeks.  I have this recurring nightmare that I show up to the Mariner's opener an hour late and they're already down 6-0 after 2 innings.

-Scott