[Vision2020] Words Bring Pause

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Mar 11 23:25:10 PDT 2007

Why now? Because the illegal aliens crossing our southern border are getting
more than pushy about Spanish. Pay attention, there is a growing group of
them who want all the land that was Spanish back and are willing to go to
war over it. Did you notice all those Mexican flags protesting? When all our
ancestors came they were ready to give up their culture and become Americans
for the most part. This group wants us to become them and eliminate us and
who we have become.
My family and yours worked hard to get the USA where it is and I am not
willing to lose it over language.