[Vision2020] Words Bring Pause

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:32:02 PDT 2007

Yes, but are they languages of people who have recently come into their
country and demanded that they change their original language to a new one?
We have Latins, especially, that seem to think it is our duty to make the
Spanish (or Spanish-type) the official language and I just don't think so!

I really resent having to answer questions like "You speak English or do you
need Spanish?" whenever dealing with a government or other type of business.
  Do you hear "If you need French, push one" or "If you need PigLatin, push
one", etc.  No.

Like Tom said - you go to a country, you abide by their language and
customs, not demand that they change for you.  PERIOD.  End of story.

J  :]