[Vision2020] University of Idaho Security Breach

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:25:24 PST 2007

Question:  With all the other problems, financial and otherwise, that the UI
is facing, doesn't this just put another nail in the lid of the coffin of
"Let's Move The UI To Boise"?  I mean, doesn't this just prove that the
people in the Moscow Offices are simply not capable of running a higher
education institution securely and with any kind of assurance of privacy or
financial responsibility for both the students and the employees?

If I were a parent of children considering entering this school, I would
seriously think twice about doing so after the last couple of years' worth
of mis-steps.  And sorry, but the crap HAS to begin falling from the top as
ultimately, Dr. White is absolutely the one in charge.

J  :]