[Vision2020] Fantasy vs. Reality Fourth Installment

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 11:40:36 PST 2007

You know every time I think you can not possibly sink to a new level of
stupid, you prove me wrong big time!

A male child, as you so chavenistically put it, is not the only one that can
carry a family name on.  There are plenty of examples of women in Bibilical
history as well as modern times that have done so and with style, grace,
pride and honor.  You, on the other hand, are an embarassment to your family
and I would not hesitate to point out they have told you so on many
occasions.

Again, you post about what DOUG W says is the truth without bothering to
back it up with a complete posting of what God says or means.  Taking things
out of context or misinterrpreting is a CC habit learned by the masses at
the knee of a "master", that being Doug Wilson.  Someone said the other day
"Did Doug ever have a legitimate job - ever?"  And my only reply was "Yeah,
he served in the Navy for a short time until his discharge.  Since then,
no."  If he hasn't been attending college (on the GI Bill, I might add) he's
been stealing the leadership of a church HE did not start but has corrupted
and done so with pronouncements such as what you quote here.

We are told that the fruit of the person is what we should be watching and
taking as a sign of a person's worth.  Doug's continued condemnation and
perversion of God's Truth is a prime example of the type of rotten fruit we
are to avoid.  Seems you can't do that for whatever reason, Doug F.

To paraphrase "I pity the fool that follows an even bigger fool."  Of course
the question begs to be asked - which is actually the bigger fool?  The
leader of the CC or the follower of that leader?

J  :]