[Vision2020] One more thing!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Mar 9 12:15:40 PST 2007

Sunil,

Oh, I almost forgot the one prayer that Our Lord taught us to pray...

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.                                     (this would mean
that the unrepentent would be judged)
Thy will be done,                                        (righteousness
to prevail over unrighteousness)
On earth as it is in heaven.                           (this would mean
today)
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.                                (this would
mean to remove evil and the evil doer from our presence)
For thine is the kingdom,                              (the kingdom of
darkness is no more)
and the power,                                           (only God can
produce the results)
and the glory,                                             (only God
gets credit for our protection)
for ever and ever.                                        (a really
long time)

Amen.