[Vision2020] Daylight savings time and my VCR

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 17:05:32 PST 2007

I don't know, but I suspect that mine will continue to blink 12:00 as it
has for the last fifteen years or more.

I do recommend going to the windows update site to make sure you are
up-to-date on critical patches.  Or, if you're a linux geek like me, do
your equivalent of an "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade".

Paul