[Vision2020] Fantasy vs. Reality Fourth Installment

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Mar 9 15:51:43 PST 2007

Keely, of course, says it all better than I....
however, I do have one comment on this issue of imprecatory prayer.
When Keely was debating Doug Wilson recently on KRFP, I called and asked
specifically about Doug's use of imprecatory prayer.  He denied that he ever
prayed that people would suffer, as Job had suffered.
His denial is very different from the more recent statements on his website
quoted here earlier....
I wonder which time he was telling the truth...BL