[Vision2020] Fantasy vs. Reality Fourth Installment

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:52:10 PST 2007

Well, as usual, Doug has things ALL wrong.

I was specifically asking where in the ENTIRE Bible does it say "sing ONLY
the psalms?"  Of course I realize everyone else got it...but obviously, Doug
F is the type that needs things spelled out to the ninth degree.

And where in ALL OF THE BIBLE does it say "pray to Me only what I want to
hear and nothing else?"  I thought God has told us to "ask and you shall
receive it"...meaning we pray for what WE think is important or what WE are
in need of clarification on.  Seems to me you are stating that God only
wants robots that repeat what He already says and/or knows.  Not a very
appealing God to me.  Fact is, that seems to be more of the type of God that
Satan says He is.  You following Satan now, Doug? (Don't worry, that is just
a rhetorical askance...the answer is obvious.)

Do try to keep up, Doug.  I realize being blinded every week by a
non-pastor's tirades can be kinda overwhelming, but one would hope you'd do
some thinking on your own - even if its only once in a while.

Now, care to stay on task and ANSWER THE FRIGGING QUESTION or is this
another example of avoidance due to a lack of knowledge on your part?
'Cause if it is, I'm done.

J  :]