[Vision2020] Fantasy vs. Reality Fourth Installment

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Mar 9 12:50:08 PST 2007

I guess that as Jackie shows the fig, she proves my point better than
I. As a lesser Intolerista she plays the part of a sycopant better than
most.

Alas, her point is still valid. Prayer is just that, speaking back to
God what He wants to do. That is what it means to pray in the will of
God!

I am surprised how Jacke reads more into what some one says. I don't
think that I said that the NT said to only sing from the Psalms, did I?

-------

Your examples are ones of a person's fate IF they were to go against
GOD AS
GOD SEES IT - not against the judgments of a man or the perceptions of
man.
You again, sadly, failed in your attempt to prove your point.

And please point out where it says we are to sing ONLY from the psalms?
see several places where it says "raise your voice in song" and other
phrases like it, but I do not see specifically where we are commanded
sing ONLY the psalms.

J  :]