[Vision2020] Fantasy vs. Reality Fourth Installment

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:24:58 PST 2007

Your examples are ones of a person's fate IF they were to go against GOD AS
GOD SEES IT - not against the judgments of a man or the perceptions of man.
You again, sadly, failed in your attempt to prove your point.

And please point out where it says we are to sing ONLY from the psalms?  I
see several places where it says "raise your voice in song" and other
phrases like it, but I do not see specifically where we are commanded to
sing ONLY the psalms.

J  :]