[Vision2020] City Council approves preliminary plat for Greensides Hill subdivision

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 7 07:08:06 PST 2007

No-Clue stated:

"I hope you have documentation in hand that Mike Hoffman 'once again, ...
lied to the Council and to the citizens of Moscow?!'"

Would documentation saying one thing and a sound-bite from Monday's city
council session of Mike Hoffman saying something else suffice, No Clue?

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)