[Vision2020] City Council approves preliminary plat for Greensides Hill subdivision

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Mar 7 07:01:11 PST 2007

So Jackie,

Does this mean that you are in fact J. Ford. For J. Ford was not at the
meeting the other night and Jackie Woolf was.

I hope you have documentation in hand that Mike Hoffman "once again,
... lied to the Council and to the citizens of Moscow?!" If you don't
then you might want to think about not saying things, in public and in
print, that the courts would consider to be libel. You have once again
skated on thin ice. You are really giving the Intoleristas a bad
reputation!

lemeno, Doug!

J Ford had this to say in public:

What the crap does that have to do with the fact that, once again, Mike
Hoffman lied to the Council and to the citizens of Moscow?!  From what
I saw
of the meeting, he did a LOT of dancing and the Council bought into it.

Again.

My only "comfort" in all this is that like all of Mike's other
projects,
this one will most likely not go anywhere.  Certainly not on time.
Anyone
see the mess that the Mt. View property is in right now?  Got a pump?
I'd
sure hate to be the sucker that buys a house on it in the future.

J  :]

P.S.  Leave it to you, Doug F, to bring up the wrong object of a
discussion
or issue.