[Vision2020] Al Gore wins an Oscar for...

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 21:28:23 PST 2007

Dan, you're not convinced of global warming or you're
not convinced that Al Gore is offsetting his power
consumption/etc by purchasing CO2 reductions?

CO2 reductions are a very innovative way to reduce CO2
outputs OVERALL. Whether he does it by using
solar/wind power and lives totally off the grid OR by
purchasing CO2 reductions, the net reduction in CO2
outputs is the same.

How is this hypocritical?  And how does it change his
message?  Should we all just give up and not make an
effort because none of us will ever truly be Nox, Sox
and Cox neutral? (And no i don't mean BoSox or ChiSox)

debbie gray