[Vision2020] WA Initiative 1-957 - DOMA

Megan Prusynski megan at meganpru.com
Fri Mar 2 14:21:05 PST 2007

Wow, I am shocked that something this backwards and discriminatory
would even be brought up these days... disgusting. It will never
pass, hopefully, because that just sounds like fascism.

By that initiative, if I were to marry my boyfriend (assuming we
lived in WA), we'd have to have kids after 3 years or forfeit our
marriage?!? So the state would be not only contributing to
overpopulation, but controlling people's lives. We're not sure I want
to have kids, and it sure as hell isn't gonna be within 3 years. That
is just ridiculous (almost makes me think it's a joke!)....

~megan