[Vision2020] Ten Sitler Questions

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 21:30:53 PDT 2007

Ok, time for an unpopular viewpoint.  Are we taking this too far?  Where
do we draw the line between protection of the public and this man's
rights?  I understand that he lost many rights when he did what he did.
But couldn't we be taking things too far?

Yes, binoculars can enable his voyeurism.  However, he can actually see
without them through his eyeballs.  Should we gouge them out as a
precaution?

I agree with you on the questions about why he was let out on parole so
early, I agree that he's probably at high risk to reoffend.  I think we
would be better off if he served more of his original sentence.  I
understand that children need to be protected.  But where do we draw the
line?   We're posting this man's episodes of masturbation on a public forum.

I see the makings of a witch-hunt here, and it makes me uncomfortable.

Just my opinion.

Paul