[Vision2020] Tree trimming

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Fri Jun 29 08:21:35 PDT 2007

If anyone want to see what Avista has in mind for their neighborhood's
tree trimming, I invite people to walk or ride a bike down the narrow
part of 8th street from Mountain View toward town. Avista's contractor
had hacked the maples and oaks back and sprayed them just three years
ago. They did it again this summer, but in my opinion, this time they
showed no mercy. If these old trees survive, it will be a wonder. What
will our neighborhoods look like with out tree lined streets?
There must be some compromise.

Roger Hayes
Moscow