[Vision2020] Avista & Trees

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Jun 28 16:29:42 PDT 2007

Saundra writes in part:
". . . I thought I'd put the text here for discussion, comments,
suggestions, etc."

While I'd just as soon leave the trees, I'd not like to see Moscow end
up in an emergency situation during a severe weather event that might
cause trees to fall on power lines creating outages.

Those trees are real nice 'til they cut you out of power for a few days.
Then they are the debbil.

Buried power would be great, but in talking to a few Avista electricians
I've learned that it has it's own drawbacks, not the least of which is
finding where a line may be compromised underground.

DC