[Vision2020] Sex Offender Lists

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:04:17 PDT 2007

Just to be nice (get over it) I am not going to point out what freaking
idiot it was that sent me the line of crap below, but I thought I would at
least reply on-list for what I believe to be obvious reasons....

Are you NUTS!?  (please, don't bother answering...it's rhetorical.)  OF
COURSE it is a bad thing.  Especially when the neighborhood has a cornicopia
of children for the creeps to pick their next victim from.

Suggestion!  YOU put one of these "highly likely to re-offend" fools in YOUR
neighborhood and let YOUR kids/grandkids play near or with them and lets
just see where you stand on this issue with-in a month.

A skunk is a skunk is a skunk, idiot!  No matter how well you dress them up
or how often you change their looks, they still stink.

It would be very interesting to find out just why you sent me this
shi*....honestly, I am interested in why.

J  :]