[Vision2020] moscow fireworks?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jun 26 09:39:49 PDT 2007

A fireworks display would be good. I hope Moscow and Latah County follows Pullmans lead and gets tough on fireworks by individuals. In the past the county has been lacks on inforcing fireworks laws. They are dangerous to individuals, are a fire hazard and scare the hell out of livestock. Those that shoot them off should pay the vet bill when a horse goes though the fence.

Roger