[Vision2020] Cheney challenges classified oversight

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 23 17:34:57 PDT 2007

So, should I take from your mildly sarcastic reply that anyone who pens a few thousand words casting the current administration in a negative light irrespective of the fact that they have no more connection or insight into the subject then you or I, should be regarded as a political pundit of note? I would have to think that by that standard any writer that managed to meet your preconceived notions on any given subject should be awarded a Pulitzer, or at the very least a Newbery. Just think Carl Westberg's book on football can have the same status and authority as one written by Tom Landry, God rest his soul, had he ever lowered himself to such a tawdry thing. (no offense Carl, I'm sure any book ya wrote would be fine but, we're talkin Landry here) Far be it from me to tell you where to spend your hard earned pin money but when you rescue Dean's book from the thrift store refuse bin you'll be getting much less than what you paid for it. Instead of stepping out of the sun perhaps you should throw open the shutters and let a little cleansing sunshine cast out the dark shadows of the 70's you seem to be caught up in.