[Vision2020] Cheney challenges classified oversight

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jun 23 14:52:30 PDT 2007

Why, you're right!  Any charges that Bush/Cheney are obsessed with secrecy, manipulation, and self-protection would obviously be sheer lunacy -- no need to examine the players, the examples, or the law.  It's just evident:  he's the president, it's all going well for him and, owing to the surge of integrity and intelligence spilling from the White House, it's going even better for us.  Whatever was I thinking?  The confident, competent discharge of his duties is so abundantly in evidence that no one would ever really suggest that Bush is an ineffective leader with an administration fraught with problems largely of its own making, and Dean's inability to discuss his criticisms of Bush on air with Hannity, Limbaugh, Larsen, Coulter, et al, really SHOULD be taken as evidence that he's just nuts.  After all, they are the arbiters of accurate, insightful analysis, and Dean really ought to take the hint.  Keith Olbermann?  Sheesh . . . maybe I should get out of the sun or something.I was puzzled as to why  politics and current events seem so complicated, but I'm all better now.  Thanks, G.keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)From: jampot at adelphia.netTo: kjajmix1 at msn.com; godshatter at yahoo.com; vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: Re: [Vision2020] Cheney challenges classified oversightDate: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:31:38 -0700

According to several of the principal players from
the Watergate era, Dean's grasp of the facts in that incident are not to be
given very much credence. Why would we lend him any with regard to the current
administration? Because he's been such a key player on team
Bush/Cheney? The guy hasn't been anywhere near the Whitehouse since April
30, 1973. The only media exposure that the chump can get is on Keith Olbermann's
MSNBC ratings sink hole meaning that there's literally dozens of Americans who
have been exposed to his nonsense. Calling JD "someone who'd know" is like
calling Hillary someone who couldn't care less about being commander in chief. A
buck for the hardcover? Overpriced by a little over a dollar.