[Vision2020] Thoughts for Ms. Tanaka

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:28:01 PDT 2007

"and when Jesus wants into your heart, he doesn't take "no" for an answer"

Then why do you waste so much of our time with your senseless arguements?
You think God is talking through you or something?  I figure, He can create
the whole world, you, me, and the birds, he doesn't need any of your help in
convincing people He is the Way, the Truth, the Light.

"God said it, I believe it, that settles it."

Nope, don't see "Doug"s et al in that statement at all - sorry.

J  :]