[Vision2020] Thoughts for Ms. Tanaka

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 22 07:44:30 PDT 2007

"Amazed" works, but I'd go for "sickened."keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 06:59:45 -0700From: godshatter at yahoo.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: Re: [Vision2020] Thoughts for Ms. Tanaka

My Jesus can kick your Jesus' ass!

I'm quietly amazed.

Paul

Taro Tanaka wrote:

  _______________________________
    kjajmix1 at msn.com wrote:
> I have rarely read a paragraph with so much theological error,
macho blustering, and sheer ridiculousness as the one below by She of
the Sushitushi.

Well, Keely, given your theology, I'm not surprised that you
disapprove. In fact, I would worry if you did approve. Perhaps you
think of Jesus as:

A limp-wristed lily-boy
    http://42.bloguje.sk/img/jesus_blond3.jpg

A hippie who thinks you're okay, I'm okay
    http://www.tc.umn.edu/~hick0088/images/blog/buddy-jesus.jpg

A poor doofus knocking at your door to get inside because there's no
knob on the outside to let Himself in
    http://www.spiritwatch.org/HeartKnock.jpg

etc.

But the fact of the matter is, Jesus comes in judgment, including
condemning the wicked to eternal damnation
    http://adishakti.org/images/jesus_and_mother.jpg

and when Jesus wants into your heart, he doesn't take "no" for an
answer
    http://eyeofthestorm.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/jesus_gun.jpg

furthermore, Christians are members of both the Church Militant and the
Church Triumphant
    http://www.wga.hu/art/r/raphael/4stanze/1segnatu/2/disputa1.jpg

And therefore we need to live accordingly.

You can go on living as one of the people of the limp-wristed lily-boy
hippie doofus door-knocker Jesus, but you'll still have to answer to
the real Jesus, before whom no man can stand when His anger is kindled.

  Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com