[Vision2020] One More Jihadi Jesus

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 22 09:00:14 PDT 2007

Good Morning Visionaries:

I, too, welcome back the Princess.  Perhaps she has forgotten how poorly she defended her theses last time she was on the Vision.

I'm so thankful for her image of the Jihadi Jesus at the Door of Our Hearts, which I've added to my other Jihadi Jesus image to introduce my essay "Chilling Parallels between Christian and Islamic Fundamentalists" at www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/parallels.htm.

It would make a great book cover for my "Origins of Religious Violence," and it proves the point of my essay even more dramatically.

You are a real piece of work, my dear militant she-devil.

Nick Gier