[Vision2020] Thoughts for Ms. Tanaka

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 21 19:17:56 PDT 2007

I have rarely read a paragraph with so much theological error, macho blustering, and sheer ridiculousness as the one below by She of the Sushitushi.With defenders like the Princess, one wonders why the Lord God gives much thought at all to His enemies.keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)From: taro_tanaka at hotmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:10:27 +0000Subject: [Vision2020]  Thoughts for Ms. Tanaka

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com wrote:[[  if you do not repent ofyour deeds and your doctrines . . . then the Sonof God will hate you, if He does not already. ]]
Rather than disproving my main point, which is that there are things and persons hated by God, and which therefore should be hated by God's people as well, your sophistry simply helps to establish my point.
By the way, don't project your own understanding of what it means to hate someone onto me. "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways." When you say you hate my deeds and my doctrines, but that you don't hate me, it seems pretty clear that you assume hating someone must include an element of maliciousness or malevolence, but that is not the case at all when I hate someone. If I hate someone precisely because of his opposition to God's justice, truth and righteousness, my hatred will not be characterized by maliciousness or malevolence, but rather by an overriding concern for God's justice, truth, and righteousness. In fact, my primary motive in hating someone has less to do with that person per se, than on defending my Lord and Savior from His enemies. I never lose sight of the fact that the other person is also the bearer of the image of the Living God, and I also never lose sight of the fact that NO person is beyond the reach of the transforming powe!
 r of God's Holy Spirit. Saul of Tarsus was a person worthy of being hated, and He WAS hated, by God's people. And God utterly destroyed Saul of Tarsus, but He also resurrected him as the Apostle Paul. I believe that God dealt with Saul/Paul that way in response to imprecatory prayer, and it is that kind of imprecatory prayer that I hope I shall be enabled, by God's grace, to offer up to Him. And the persecutors of God's church on this list need to be put on notice that the God who dealt with Saul of Tarsus has also taken note of them, their deeds, and their doctrines, and shall deal with them accordingly.Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!   Check out the New MSN Mobile