[Vision2020] Sitler worea Kirk-orangejumpsuit:Mr.Schwallerdidnot appear

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:36:22 PDT 2007

Oh yeah?  Based on what facts?  He was allowed to move into a neighborhood
that had a day care, a park AND an elementary school all within striking
distance.  Even when that was brought to their attention - NO ONE DID A
THING until the neighbors raised a fuss and Sitler's new crimes were brought
out.

Again, I did not mention ANY names - I mentioned a situation and his WIFE
put him out there.  If she truely was interested in letting it go or not
hurting him, seems like it was up to her to keep his name out of things.

So, you going after her?

Didn't think so.

J  :]