[Vision2020] Sitler wore a Kirk-orange jumpsuit: Mr.Schwallerdidnot appear

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 20 05:58:25 PDT 2007

Very well put. I've often tried to point out the rank hypocrisy of "Ford" and her many anti-CC friends on this forum in the past but never as well as you just did, Thank you. Also, I know  how stressful it is when fools (or a particular fool in this case) make remarks that call for an end to ones livelihood because you wont get on board with their jihad. Please know that no one with an actual functioning cortex wants to see anyone from your household deprived of employment or happiness.

My best to you and your family,