[Vision2020] Sitler wore a Kirk-orange jumpsuit: Mr. Schwallerdidnot appear

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:45:11 PDT 2007

I don't know who you are, nor do I particularly care.  There is not one of
us on this board who has been taking this Sitler issue as a joke, EXCEPT for
Wilson and his crew.

What really chaps my hide is that when I brought it to the DA's attention
that Sitler was living within spitting distance of a Day Care as well as a
park and close walking distance of an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, their only reply
was "We really don't know for sure where his place of residence is, but
thank you for letting us know there may be a concern."  THAT WAS IN MAY! and
they are just now (too LATE!) getting a clue?!  And how about the fact that
a Sheriff's Deputy, living in the same neighborhood as Sitler DID NOTHING TO
WARN THE OTHER RESIDENTS NOR THE DA NOR THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE that Sitler may
be in violation of his parole conditions.  THERE's someone that need to have
his job yanked!

I said from the beginning this guy would re-offend - he can't do otherwise,
in spite of what Wilson et al would like to believe that their methods of a
pedophile cure is or just how ever great Wilson believes his curing
abilities to be.  Sitler is a TIME BOMB waiting to explode and apparently,
he did just that...in less time than even I could have predicted.  I mean,
the creep is out of jail for less than one month and he is being re-arrested
and charged with new offenses.

It really does not matter how many children or what ages they are/were, the
fact remains that Sitler and his kind have no business being let out of
jail!  I mean, seriously, he's looking out a window and masturbating!  GET A
FREAKING GRIP!!!  This is a true and wildly  creepy dude that belongs
hanging by the go-nades for the rest of his miserable life!  HE WILL NEVER
BE CURED!  The sooner the legal system and Wilson's crew get the clue of
that, the better the community's children will be.

And I would strongly suggest that his father get a grip!  This creep belongs
in jail, not being bailed out by the family time and time again.  All that
will end up happening is Mr. Sitler, Sr. will end up loosing his business
shirt and his friends over a totally looser of a son.

And that is no joke nor is it funny!

J  :]