[Vision2020] construction maze in Moscow every June

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Jun 16 17:51:13 PDT 2007

I do think there is a budget issue too, isn't there, Dan?  I remember when
the Pullman Road was being widened and quite a bit of the work had to be
done after July 1, because of budget allocation.  I think this was dependent
on the fiscal year for the state, which began July 1.  At least that was one
of the reasons given when the work was not nearly complete when the U of I
students  returned.

Sue