[Vision2020] Don't change the subject DOUG

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 15 07:47:59 PDT 2007

Man, do I ever "feel your pain" on this one. Years ago when I finally completed the final series of tests and evaluations to achieve my certified master locksmith rating I was quite crestfallen when I was not addressed as "Master" Crabtree by the community at large. I mean really, all that time, study, and expense and no recognition? As the years have gone by, I have managed to come to grips with my disappointment and manage to live my life in a relatively normal fashion but occasionally something, such as this, will come up to reopen this aging wound. All I can say now is that I hope that you too will learn to cope with the sorrow of not receiving your full measure in the arena of professional salutation and somehow manage to persevere.

Master G

  ...and a hip hop, a rappin' to the rhythm of a doc who squawks a lot. He wants us to say "hey there, Dr. J." and when we don't it makes him hot. Between you and me if it's simply a PhD there's scant chance to have your shot. For respect you shout and with out you pout but props should come naturally. If it's title you crave then its time you'll save by acquiring your M.D. ... (with apologies to John Deacon)