[Vision2020] Killing grass

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 23:24:57 PDT 2007

Hi Tim,
Donovan, boiled vegetables…Oh, now I remember! Steam works for soil
sterilization.
  Another thought is that it sounds like a little excavation work might
solve the weedy plant removal and the gradient issue at the same time.
Here is one type of soil steamer:
http://www.soil-sterilization.usgr.com/index.html

Dave