[Vision2020] Nazi's need a voice, too!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:45:52 PDT 2007

Let's see if this applies only to people Doug THINKS he knows or if it's
true for those he really DOES know - like, oh...I don't know - Schwaller?
The "Princess"?, the boyz? etc...for intance?

"If (fill in the blank with your favorite kirker and/or
sportsboyzfromthehood) cares to come out from
behind their cowardly mask and make an honest revelation to the rest of us I
will drop the issue."

As far as meeting with you, Doug - Nope.  Not interested in getting that
kinda poop on me shoes ever again! thank you very much!

J  :]