[Vision2020] Nazi's need a voice, too!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Jun 13 10:21:41 PDT 2007

Andreas,

Who's family would you be talking about? Jackie's or J.'s? If you are
talking about Jackie's I have nothing to do with them. If you are
talking about J.'s I have never met her/him so I don't know if she/he
is even married or has offspring. If J. Ford cares to come out from
behind their cowardly mask and make an honest revelation to the rest of
us I will drop the issue.

Unfortunately J. Ford cannot reveal their true identity. To do so would
open them up to a whole passel of law suits.

Doug!