[Vision2020] Nazi's need a voice, too!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 13 16:26:00 PDT 2007

keely -

Although No-Clue's immature, ignorant, and totally irresponsible behavior
toward J's family off-line is slime of the smelliest sort, I have come to
expect it from him ever since he openly discussed my wife's medical
prescriptions on Courtney's BLog a while back.  How he learned my wife's
medical prescriptions is open for debate (or conceivably other course of
action, although I am certain it is too late for "that").

"Must we continue to patronize these maladjusted freaks who would pervert
society to reflect their own warped perspectives?"

- Tony "ToeKnee" Simpson (October 20, 2006)

  _____