[Vision2020] Nazis need a voice, too!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 13 16:18:36 PDT 2007

Roger Falen stated:

"There are plenty of people on both sides that try to insult people by using
disrespectful names. Tom Hanen has done that to me. I just ignore it, He can
call me what ever he likes."

Mr. Falen - I do not recall referring to you by any insulting name. Other
than "Mr. Falen", I have called you "Roger", "Falen", and "falen".  If you
can recall any names, other than those mentioned, please refresh my memory.

The only other non-given, or birthright, names I recall using on the Viz
are:

No-Clue
His Whineyness
Comb-Over
"Swallerin' Squalor" Schwaller
G-ster
G-man

If anybody is aware of any other terms of endearment that I have used here
on the Viz, please update emy list, ok?