[Vision2020] Gas prices down

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Wed Jun 13 15:45:41 PDT 2007

Diesel was $2.64 at Safeway in Lewiston Sunday night, with the $.10 discount, and that's down $.40 in two weeks (and finally matches what I paid in Cle Ellum two weeks ago to and from a show in Olympia). I budgeted at $3.50/gallon for my horse show trip to central Canada--I'm loving the idea of shaving a buck off this particular line item next month. Finally, fuel will be less than my entry fees! :-)

Oh, wait, that exchange rate thing--well, maybe fuel will still be more, but darn better!

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID