[Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 14:18:51 PDT 2007

Andreas,

  So you want to provide an article that the water source in Moscow is not being consumed by thirsty unicorn's living on the top of Moscow Mountain to prove that this is not the cause of the declining water tables?

  That seems to be your line of reasoning when asking to prove a negative.

  Nonetheless, here is an article dated in April of 2007 stating that it is al-Qaeda , not an Iraqi organization, that is instigating the insurgency and violence.  Most of the group’s funding for arms and training comes from sources and supporters in Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.  You are correct though, that recruiting efforts of al-Qaeda has made the majority of actual soldiers Iraqi natives, but they would not be organized, trained, or funded if it were not for foreigners attempting to hurt the US and gain control of Iraq.

  http://www.cfr.org/publication/13007/alqaeda_in_iraq.html#7

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 6/12/07, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> What was true in 2005 is not also true in 2007. I also question the
> credibility of CSIS and the Christan Science Monitor as your sources. And
> you misunderstand the difference between insurgents and terrorists targeting
> US Soldiers.
>
> There are Sunni's afraid of a Shiite government, and there are terrorists
> shooting at US Soldiers. They are not the same and do not have the same
> cause or objectives. The majority of people targeting US troops are not
> Sunnis, Sunnis are targeting Shiites. The foreigners are targeting US
> troops. The only reason a Sunni would hit a US soldier is because they are
> either don't understand the political situation and Sunni movement, or they
> are afraid the US is empowering the Shiites.

Donovan --

Okay. How about the US military, from a story in the most conservative
newspaper in Britain?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/12/04/wirq04.xml

I'm finding it difficult to find anything written after 2005, other
than you, that even makes the claim that foreign fighters are the ones
targetting US troops. Let me, in fact, pose you challenge: find a
single source, post 2005, other than you, that says that foreign
fighters are involved in the majority of attacks against US soldiers.

How about that?

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com