[Vision2020] Nazi's need a voice, too!

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 13 10:32:55 PDT 2007

Doug,

Where and when did I ever say that Doug Wilson was a Nazi sympathizer? I merely asked a question, just like Glenn. Or are you saying that Glenn called me a fan of polygamy?

I want to be clear on something else. According to you it is OK for Dale to have an entire website which refers to Moscow folks as communists but somehow my calling a guy named 'Doug' a Nazi is out of bounds. What is up with that? How come an otherwise intelligent guy like you cannot understand the double standard?

By the way, calling Glenn 'Doug' is a shot in the dark but it fits. That's my excuse. Again, how am I different from you, or Doug, or Dale?

Lastly, the comparison between a woman who was tormented by a church who uses a pseudonym because of it and a group of church elders is absurd.

I’m really sorry for the childish tit for tat but the whole Schwaller thing has caused me to cross over to the dark side. Someone in your church is insane and he needs to be stopped.

Best, Joe

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

=============
Joe,

I didn't call you an ass for calling Glenn, Doug. I called you an ass
for calling Doug Wilson a Nazi sympathizer. If you think that Glenn is
Doug Wilson you have a long way to go in your deductive reasoning and
logic skills and you wouldn't make a good PI.

Me calling "J. Ford :-p", Jackie Woolf is common knowledge and can be
proved. All one has to do to get "J. Ford's" goat and get her to show
her true identity is to talk about Jackie Woolf's personal life and "J.
Ford" will will write you off list and threaten you with various
threats. She will then tell you to leave her family alone.

Me calling "Baghdad Bob Herodotus", Charlie Nolan may be a shot into
the dark but if fits his MO. If that makes me an ass I'm fine with
that. Better an ass than a coward!

Doug!