[Vision2020] Community Conversations: Transportation Options for People

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Mon Jun 11 10:06:19 PDT 2007

Dear Visionaries,

A last minute reminder that TODAY's 12 noon luncheon and Community Conversation deals with Transportation Options for People! (TOP!) We convene at the Best Western Centennial Room, behind the Pantry promptly at noon and depart at 1 PM

Bring your ideas for what you would like to see in and around Moscow to make life easier, reduce our carbon footprint, enhance the beauty of the town and accommodate public as well as private transportation. Back inPortland inthe late 60s and early 70s, the cry was "Streets for People!" What do you think now?

Share your ideas... they influence public policy!

All the best,

Linda Pall
Moscow City Council Member
Coordinator of Community Conversations