[Vision2020] Atheists Fight Back

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 14:44:02 PDT 2007

Andreas,

  I guess we just have to disagree that making derogatory statements about Christians, Jews, Muslims and others who have been deeply blessed by God is some sort of valid criticism.

  My belief is that if people have valid criticisms or challenges for a belief system they should first seek to understand it and then ask questions, not just insult them and threaten with a militant attitude.

  You don't have to insult and threaten others just because they believe in something you don't.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 6/9/07, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Oh GOOD, more bigoted material from our anti-Christians on the V.
>
> Thanks for the article Hansen.

Donovan --

Explain why religious beliefs, like every other belief someone might
be able to have, are somehow not valid targets for criticism.

-- ACS