[Vision2020] That's not what I had in mind, Crabtree

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 9 18:05:17 PDT 2007

Speaking of pastor Doug Wilson and Dr. Nick Gier -

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/Wilson_Gier_013107.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

 "I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)

  _____