[Vision2020] The Newest Fad

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 12:30:47 PDT 2007

I liked it until I saw the Rotweiler looking towards what I can imagine is a squirrel.  The next picture would be that dog and scooter heading for the squirrel and then me on the ground.

April Fingerlos <aprilf at fingerlos.net> wrote: It's not really new, and Moscow's sidewalks aren't wide enough for it. The Chipman trail might work, but it's pretty narrow for a two-dog configuration, too. We thought about getting one for our huskies, but chose to bikejor the traditional way instead--it takes up less room on the sidewalk.

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID

>>> Tom Hansen 6/7/2007 11:55 AM >>>