[Vision2020] A Sad Night for Moscow

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 7 05:34:38 PDT 2007

Perhaps what this city needs is a staff that will provide accurate
information to our city council in a timely manner, so that information can
be thoroughly reviewed prior to any decision.

If I continuously held off until just before staff meetings to provide my
boss with information pertinent to decisions being made at those staff
meetings, I certainly would not be expecting to work there much longer.

Heck.  I would probably be reduced to maintaining some self-serving local
blog.

Our council deserves better.  Our city DEMANDS better.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)