[Vision2020] A Sad Night for Moscow

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 00:09:07 PDT 2007

Excuse me,  g.

First, I am not "hansen". If you want to piss on him, do it in
response to one of his posts.

Second, reread my comments. I, as a taxpayer in this city, expect my
elected representatives understand what they are voting on before
they say yea or nay. I, as a citizen, need to know what information
will be used in a decision IF I am going to make an informed comment.
Neither I nor the Council can fully consider the consequences of a
decision if essential facts are presented as the Councilors walk into
a meeting. Staff being allowed to insert information at the last
minute is a question  of TIMING, not a target of someone's "pique."

A decision based on last minute input is NOT necessarily a good one.

Kit Craine (a female who always provikes a negative response from g.)